8 Ways to Improve Typography in Your Designs
I found a good overview of eight critical typography rules at Smashing, 8 Simple Ways to Improve Typography in Your Designs.
Ever find yourself interacting with a non-designer making design decisions about typography? We've all been on the receiving end of unfortunate decisions such as these:
- “Tighten it up”, while pointing at the “line spacing”.
- “A website should fill the screen”, as Measure stretches to unreadable levels.
- “Center this paragraph.”
- “Center these headings.”
- “All of this text should be right-justified. It’s cleaner.”
- “What is this, gray text? I can’t read it.”
- “Bold this entire sentence. It’s important.”
Filed under Design